- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Avocados are oval shaped fruits with a thick green and a bumpy, leathery outer skin. They have a unique-texture, with a creamy and light green colored flesh that has a buttery flavour and special aroma. Avocados are also known as an alligator pear or butter fruit. They are rich in vitamins like C, E, K, B6, Magnesium, potassium and healthy fat.
- Avocados improve digestion and are good for heart health and vision.
- It prevents osteoporosis, cancer and reduces the risk of depression. They are also good for pregnant women as they are rich in folate that prevents neural tube defects in infants.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. When storing in the refrigerator, coat them with lemon juice before placing inside a container. Store cut avocados with onion chunks to prevent browning.
- A quick way to season Avocados is by adding a bit of pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar and olive oil over them. Mash and spread them over toasts and sandwiches or slice them up and add to salads. You could also grind and blend into yummy dips or salsas.
- Vendor: administrator
- No ratings found yet!