- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Goat meat ball is a ground or minced meat rolled into a small ball.
- Goat meat balls contains elenium which is useful for preventing cancer.
- Meat balls comprises Vitamin B which helps in burning fat.
Storage & uses:
- Place the meat balls in an airtight container and keep it inside freezer. Frozen meat balls can last for more than a month and still it will taste good.
- Meatballs are cooked by frying, baking, steaming or braising in sauce.
- Vendor: administrator
- No ratings found yet!