- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Red lettuce is a leafy vegetable that is Fat free, low in sodium, low in calories, a good source of manganese, and an excellent source of vitamins A and K is mainly used in sandwiches and salads.
- Red leaf lettuce contains good amounts of magnesium and potassium that can improve heart health.
- Vitamin K in red lettuce helps in blood clotting and promotes bone health.
Storage & uses:
- Store it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator vegetable drawer, Red Lettuce will stay fresh for four or five days.
- Used in soups, salads and burgers.
- Vendor: administrator
- No ratings found yet!